WE ARE DRIVEN TO SOLVE WHAT WE BELIEVE
Water quality is essential for productive human life, and the
demand is immediate, mission-critical and inelastic.
Existing solutions are burdened from:
1. Water purity is always changing.
2. The world’s water need is fragmented and highly “disassociated”.
3. Water is heavy, takes up space and is burdened by high transportation costs.
4. Centralized fixed infrastructure has high upfront fixed costs and lacks flexibility for changing and fragmented demands.
5. Bottled water is dually burdensome from both high acquisition costs and unneeded shipping and logistics requirements and exposure.
6. Smaller mobile purification equipment lacks intelligence, interconnection, system self-awareness, performance tracking and equipment predictability.
7. Lack of intelligent water equipment generates costly “reaction based” responses.
8. Continued diesel fuel or in-line power requires logistical needs, manpower, convoy exposure and other costs.
9. The lack of streamlined digitized water quality and analytic capability requires redundant manpower and technical oversight as well as higher probability of system failure.
10. Diesel power generates high carbon footprint; bottled water produces plastic biohazard.
OUR SOLUTION – WATER & MANAGEMENT
SOLUTIONS FOR DECENTRALIZED NEEDS
We bridge a critical infrastructure gap, allowing
systems to be developed from deficiency into robust effectiveness.
We do this through a convergence of;
Copyright © 2017 Localized Water Solutions